December 21, 2008 - It’s time to tighten those purse strings and save money where you can but it’s equally as important to maintain a strong brand image to attract new franchisees and increase overall sales.
One of the best ways to cut costs is to use specialist suppliers who can offer competitive prices to you and your franchisees. With this in mind the Howarth Franchising Group has launched an exciting new division, the Franchise Print Centre. The Centre is managed and run by a group of professional trade printers who already have vast experience within the franchise industry.
Brian Duckett, Chairman of the Howarth Franchising Group, explains: “We are always looking for ways to help franchisors and the Franchise Print Centre offers exceptionally low print prices, easy online ordering and a facility to edit and personalise every document. It means franchisors and franchisees can order cost-effective printing in just a matter of minutes.“
Ian Mason, who helps manage the print process, continues: “For franchisors, it’s crucial to have complete control over branding and image. Using the very latest web technology we are able to offer online templates & proofs pre-agreed by the franchisor so that all their franchisees’ marketing material fit with the corporate identity. This, coupled with extremely competitive trade print prices, means we can provide an exceptional service with fast delivery times direct to any UK address.”
Benefits to Franchisors include:
• Complete control over branding and image
• Able to order print on demand
• Potential to reduce overall print spend
• Increase local and national sales
• Secure “log in” to selected users
• Added value and support for your franchisees
• Comprehensive reporting on all purchases
• No upfront fees or charges
• Dealing direct with actual trade printers
Benefits to Franchisees include
• Edit, proof and order at their own convenience
• No time wasted at printers
• Very competitive trade print prices
• Able to personalise pre agreed marketing literature
• Access to the latest Franchisor promotional material
• Fast delivery of printed goods
• Simple “user friendly” system with full technical support
For full details on how the Franchise Print Centre can benefit your company please contact Ian Mason firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01322 312022.
View Company Website: http://www.theinternationalfranchisingcentre.com