Waxxpot Founder Daniel Sadd Weighs in on the Benefits of the Innovative Waxing Franchise
As the CEO and founder of Waxxpot, Daniel Sadd says franchisee success is his top priority. He is thrilled to share his niche beauty brand with the world through franchising and is particularly excited about the growing awareness of the benefits of self-care and what that means for Waxxpot’s growth.
Sadd is no stranger to the beauty industry. Before launching the waxing franchise, he created Salon Lofts, a successful salon suite rental franchise with more than 142 locations across the country. He brings more than 30 years of commercial real estate and beauty industry experience to the emerging beauty and wellness franchise brand. Here, Sadd shares his insights on the wellness industry and where Waxxpot fits into this growing space.
How Does Wellness Fit Into Waxxpot’s Vision and Mission?
The Waxxpot concept is straightforward. We provide hair removal services from head to toe. From brows to Brazilians, underarms to everything else, we have it covered. Our mission is simple: We welcome everyBODY and everybody. Delivering consistent, smooth results to reveal each client’s most confident self is our constant endeavor, unrivaled only by a desire to offer five-star, flawless customer service.
What Are the Wellness Benefits of Waxxpot’s Services?
Mental health is more top of mind than ever before. As Americans focus on mental and physical well-being, self-care is becoming a priority. According to a recent article from mindbodyonline.com, “Over half of all Americans (and 61% of women) said they feel more confident when they get regular beauty treatments. In fact, 19% of Americans book beauty and grooming services to boost their self-confidence.”
What Are the Benefits for Waxxpot Franchise Owners?
We’re looking for entrepreneurial, flexible, highly collaborative individuals who exhibit the same passion for excellence (people, quality service and client relationships) that we do. Here are some fast facts about the Waxxpot opportunity.
- Large territories are available.
- It has a proven corporate store model.
- Our FranPack promotion can save potential franchisees nearly $10,000 and extends the terms for paying the full Franchise Agreement.
- Royalty fee is 6%.
- Marketing fee is 2%.
- Initial Franchise fee is $39,900.
- Estimated Initial Investment ranges from $259,600 to $476,000.
What sets Waxxpot Apart as a Franchise Opportunity?
- Waxxpot is an emerging brand with an accomplished team that has experience in development and operations.
- We have decades of experience in multi-unit operations in the salon space.
- Proprietary wax and speed-waxing techniques.
- Successful, proven model.
- Fast follower in a growing category.
- The waxing category is expected to grow at
a 9% compound annual growth rate.
About the Waxxpot Franchise Opportunity
- FEEL-GOOD BUSINESS: Waxxpot is a fun business that’s all about making people feel good about themselves.
- RECURRING REVENUE: Waxxpot customers keep coming back for regular services.
- HIGH PRICE PER MINUTE: The average ticket at Waxxpot is $44 for a 15-minute service.
- EMPLOYEE AND CUSTOMER RETENTION: Waxxpot’s licensed estheticians and cosmetologists receive ongoing training that makes them excel at what they do and keeps customers returning.
- TWO TYPES OF OWNERS: Waxxpot is awarding franchises to both single- and multi-unit investors.
- INNOVATIVE AND INCLUSIVE: Waxxpot franchises serve men and women with a growing array of innovative services.
For more information, contact https://waxxpot.com/franchise/