Members Guide Center’s Academics and Mentor Students
Titus Center for Franchising at Palm Beach Atlantic University in West Palm Beach, Fla., welcomes 17 new members representing eight companies to its Advisory Board. The board now includes 72 companies and 93 franchise executives.
Advisory board members guide the Titus Center’s academic programs and mentor students enrolled in franchise-specialty programs. Board members pay dues that contribute to the Titus Center’s operating budget.
New Titus Center Board Members
The advisory board newcomers are:
- Martin Joksimovic, MFV Expositions.
- Kissel Goldman and Richard Perna, My Eyelab.
- Matthew Shubert, Profitkeeper/Prime Pay.
- Tim Vogel, Scenthound.
- Nick Boariu and Marc Douglas, Clothes Bin.
- William Stewart, Navigator Partners.
- April Porter, Ask April Porter.
- Madalina Iordache and Matthew Cancino, Bright Pink Agency.
- Michael Webster and Joe Caruso, Franchise Sales.
- Max Holvik, Training Systems Designs.
- Heather Elrod and Lauren Wanamaker, Conscious Capital Growth.
- Mark Kane, Franchisely.
Membership in the Titus Center Advisory Board is available to franchise executives and company executives who desire to support education related to franchise businesses. The board meets semiannually on the campus of Palm Beach Atlantic University. The next meeting is scheduled for Nov. 1, and guests are welcome. More information is available at TitusCenter.com.
Growing Interest in Franchising
In a news release, Dr. John P. Hayes, the university’s chair for franchise leadership and a certified franchise executive, stated that interest in franchising and in the Titus Center is strong. “Starting with the popularity of our Selling Franchises Summit in January, we have received a record number of individuals asking to join our advisory board.”
More than 100 students have registered for a franchise course since the Titus Center opened during fall 2017. More than 50 students have received Concentration in Franchising certification. Nearly 70 students are studying franchising at Palm Beach Atlantic University at present. Six Titus Center graduates have become franchisees, and a dozen are now employed by franchise companies.