iPost Shares Strategies, Tips and Expertise for Successful Email Campaigns
Email marketing can be one of the more impactful ways to reach and engage customers. According to readwrite.com, 347.3 billion emails are sent and received globally on a daily basis and 61% of consumers prefer email contact from brands. As effective as email marketing can be, it can also pose challenges for franchise development professionals, says Andrew Kordek, an email marketing expert who assists franchisors in addressing these common challenges. As Vice President of Customer Engagement, Support, and Marketing at iPost, he specializes in crafting tailored email marketing strategies for franchise brands. Here, he offers guidance on email marketing best practices for franchisors and introduces iPost’s unique services.
What are Common Marketing Problems for Franchisors?
Modern franchisors face three challenges in email marketing. The first is unique content for localization and the franchise’s ability to create, measure and optimize. The second is a centralized system with assets and lists that will allow hyper-personalized campaigns to drive engagement and ROI for each location. The third is fragmentation, sharing brand assets, a marketing calendar, and having control over templates and offers.
What are Some Email Best Practices for Franchisors?
At a minimum, franchisors need to look at the sign-up experience for new subscribers, understanding and tracking email-centric vs. business-centric metrics while having a solid test-and-learn mentality for iterative innovation and optimization. Best practices are franchise-specific and not industry-specific. What works for one franchise might not work for another, even if they compete.
What Should Franchisors Know about iPost’s Services?
iPost provides a platform for the franchise to be successful in marketing via email and SMS text messages. On average, the team supporting our clients has 21 years of experience in email marketing. We understand the uniqueness of our clients and are committed to guiding optimization.
Full Brand Control
iPost offers franchisors one place to support corporate or franchise-owned locations; one place to train and onboard new franchisees and one area to grant and restrict user permissions to everyone.
iPost allows marketers to share and manage assets, templates and emails instantly with franchise locations. A drag-and-drop editor allows for locking down and then distributing them. Franchisors can check email renderings across locations for the perfect email every time.
Franchise development teams and consultants need a system where speed, data, and brand consistency are essential in franchise sales and business growth. iPost has built franchise development software to help these teams determine inquiries that are real and those that need to be nurture.
iPost’s Email Marketing Services
- Deliverability: When it comes to email marketing, nothing else matters if you can’t get to the inbox. iPost is proactive in its approach rather than reactive when things go sideways. iPost has a team of deliverability experts and tools ready to take on any challenge.
- Strategy: Every email strategist at iPost has sat in the client’s seat before. From life cycle to segmentation and personalization to acquisition strategy, iPost helps its clients get to the next level.
- Technical: The team at iPost is always looking for innovative ways to make its client’s program/strategies work. From API’s to integrations and everything in between, iPost can help implement even the most complex email programs.
- Creative: Beautiful creative may look amazing, but it may not always work. iPost’s creative team designs email not to win awards, but to ensure that they convert. iPost uses data to influence designs, and the team is obsessed with testing to improve over time.
- Development: Sending an email is not just about pushing buttons to get it out the door. iPost helps companies develop a clear process and can provide a dedicated marketing technologist to help.
- Analytics: iPost helps its clients understand data and draws insights and conclusions on where to go next. iPost builds custom dashboards and reports for clients of all sizes. Then iPost uses the data to help make the findings actionable.
For more information about iPost, visit www.iPost.com.
Importance of Email Marketing
iPost understands the importance of email marketing. There are compelling statistics that show email is here to stay. For example, email marketing is considered to be the most effective marketing channel by 29% of marketers. Additionally, four out of five marketers would rather give up social media marketing than email marketing. Eighty-nine percent of marketers use email as the primary way to generate leads.