iFoam’s Services Help Customers Reduce Costs and Improve Energy Efficiency
Todd and Holly Frankenfield didn’t initially intend to invest in a home services franchise. In fact, they planned to buy an existing business. It wasn’t until they discovered iFoam that the benefits of franchise ownership became clear. Impressed with iFoam’s successful leadership team and its strong vision, the Frankenfields opened iFoam of Greater Tulsa in November, 2022.
iFoam offers insulation services (spray foam, blow-in fiberglass and cellulose) to both residential and commercial customers, with a large focus on spray foam — what the company refers to as “the future of the industry.”
The Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
The Oklahoma natives are excited to bring iFoam’s services to their community. “We get an opportunity to help customers feel more comfortable in their homes while saving them money on utilities,” Todd says. According to the company’s website, spray foam insulation has the power to improve energy efficiency by up to 30 percent because of its ability to combat air infiltration. Not only can spray foam help customers save thousands of dollars each year on utility bills, but it can also help with seasonal allergies, indoor air quality and reducing mold.
Growing Customer Base
After just a few short months in business, the Frankenfields have seen a growing customer base. “We’ve been able to gain traction with residential new construction faster than we initially thought. In addition, we’ve started to identify some programs that we believe will provide a boost to our lead generation with existing homeowners.”
As they settle into the business, the Frankenfields and their team remain agile. “You must find people who will be on board with you as a start-up. Our team has had to wear multiple hats and show flexibility as we ramp up.”
iFoam is part of the HorsePower Brands portfolio of complementary home services franchises. All HorsePower Brands franchises have in-demand services and simple business models. Other concepts in the HorsePower Brands portfolio include Gatsby Glass, Blingle!, Groovy Hues Painting, Mighty Dog Roofing and Heroes Lawn Care.
iFoam Insulation Services
iFoam’s services help its customers reduce costs and improve the energy efficiency of their homes and commercial properties. Here’s a look at iFoam’s services.
- Spray Foam Insulation: iFoam’s insulation specialists are certified in both open-cell and closed-cell foam insulation.
- Blow-In Insulation: This type of insulation works well for attics and uniquely shaped spaces.
- Crawl Space Retrofitting: iFoam uses the latest technology and installation techniques to ensure air-tight seals.
- Air Sealing: Evaluating homes for potential thermal and air leaks reduces utility bills, improves a home’s energy savings and efficiency, and prevents air infiltration.
- Residential Attic Retrofitting: Updating the insulation of residential attics increases comfort for homeowners and decreases their energy costs.
For more information about the iFoam franchise, visit https://ifoam.com/franchising.