Kids ‘R’ Kids Announces Opening of Second Center in Shanghai

Kids ‘R’ Kids International, Inc., an international early childhood education franchisor with three decades of experience, has announced its second center in China has opened in Shanghai.

The Shanghai academy is nearly 70,000 square feet – more than four times the size of its average center – with a total of nine classrooms, full library, dedicated STEAM classroom, art and music rooms, full indoor playground, an American football field and more. The new center also offers Kids ‘R’ Kids’ standard curriculum, including a supplemental Mandarin program that further supports the concept’s longstanding philosophies while meeting the requirements of the Chinese education system. Approximately 80 percent of the curriculum is taught in English and the remaining 20 percent is communicated in Mandarin. The school currently has nearly 50 staff members, including 10 foreign instructors from the U.S. and around the world.

The news comes on the heels of the success of the brand’s first international franchise location, which opened in Beijing last year. The company is on track to open an additional 10 schools across China by the end of next year, including the opening of two schools in Nanjing and Tianjin this fall.

Previous ArticleNext Article
Send this to a friend