Hundreds of Leading Franchise Opportunities From Around the World Will be on Display at the ExCel London
The Spring franchise conference season is fully underway in both the U.S. and around the world. If you are planning a trip to London or are looking for an excuse to soak in some British culture, check out The International Franchise Show on April 8-9 for a huge range of franchise resources:
- Exhibits by 250-plus companies.
- Accentia Village, which introduces new franchises – and the opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of an innovative company.
- A series of seminars, panelist debates and workshops featuring more than 60 speakers delivering their inside scoops on franchising.
- A networking area, where attendees can take a deeper dive into the workings, requirements and back stories of franchises.
- And the U.S. Pavilion, with American brands that have plans to expand their footprints in the United Kingdom and globally.
- Additional international pavilions – more than 50 international brands have already signed up to participate in the show – also will be announced.
Who Should Attend the International Franchise Show?
The International Franchise Show aims to please an audience made up of seasoned franchise industry professionals, people who are ready to take the plunge and become their own bosses, and even those who are still nibbling around the edges of a career change. The event will be held at ExCeL London, which is short for Exhibition Centre London, an exhibition and international convention center in the Royal Docks area of Newham in East London.
The show will allow potential franchisees to connect personally with representatives of international brands, from individual franchisees to CEOs. Diverse franchisors can spell out guidelines for investing in single units as well as master and multi-unit franchises. Industry experts and suppliers will be on hand to offer been-there, done-that advice to attendees. The International Franchise Show presents excellent opportunities for wannabe business owners to find the ideal fit for their aspirations, financial resources, schedules and locations.
So again this year, the International Franchise Show will bring together more than 10,0000 attendees who want to explore new and established brands and also pick the brains of all types of experts (corporate franchise executives, suppliers, franchise consultants, multi- and single-unit franchisees, and more).
Praise for the 2021 International Franchise Show
Industry professionals delivered high praise for the 2021 International Franchise Show. “The way you are able to network with people and follow up those conversations is absolutely one of a kind,” said Priya Sawh, franchising recruitment officer for McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd. “We had a presentation and were able to get across a lot of our information. People also were able to come to our stand and speak with us directly. There were so many of us [McDonald’s franchisors] here that loads of people could be catered to.”
Lee Putner, CEO of Mostro Group Ltd., a mobile pizza service that prepares pizza, cooks it in their ovens and then delivers it, also applauds the International Franchise Show: “For the whole of the last two days, we’ve been packed out on our stand. I cannot believe the number of inquiries we’ve had.”
Free tickets are available for the show; find out more at the International Franchise Show website.