If you are looking for information on the ColorTyme franchise business opportunity, ColorTime franchises or Color Tyme franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
A Rent-To-Own Retail Franchise From An RTO Leader
For almost three decades, ColorTyme has been renowned for its dedication to innovation and its people. We’re not only in the rent-to-own (RTO) business, but in the business of improving lives for our customers, franchisees and vendors. Our franchisee financing programs, where the ‘sweat equity’ of an experienced RTO manager holds as much value as a proven entrepreneur or a deep wallet, is testimony to our belief that the opportunity for business ownership should be open to all. We call this ‘People helping People,’ and it is this spirit, coupled with integrity in everything we do, that enables folks to achieve their ownership dreams through financing, training and other ColorTyme support programs.
We provide inventory financing, substantial and flexible merchandise buying programs, and stellar marketing program and graphics support. These are just some of the advantages of being a member of the ColorTyme family.
The ColorTyme franchising process is simple, straightforward and fast. Most new franchisees typically open their first store in about three to six months after signing a franchise agreement. Our support system doesn’t stop once the store is open. ColorTyme franchisees can also take advantage of customized training programs for every position, and award-winning marketing materials to help build their business.
Why ColorTyme could be right for you
Led by an executive team with 50+ years of combined RTO experience, we help franchisees with business plans and site selection as well as remodeling, lease negotiations, exterior signage, inventory orders and equipment specifications. And before their first ColorTyme store opens, each franchisee has access to rent-to-own’s most comprehensive training programs.
“In my 20 years in RTO, I have learned that finding the right company and people that believe in you is as important as your own determination and hard work. People, financing, product and training – four reasons I know I have found the right company – for myself, my family and my team.”
Bruce Emory, owner of three ColorTyme stores in Atlanta area
Top 10 reasons to choose ColorTyme:
1. Brand recognition: ColorTyme, Inc. is the oldest rent-to-own or rental purchase franchisor in the U.S., with over 215 locations and almost three decades in the business.
2. Buying power: ColorTyme, Inc.’s. purchasing power for top brand name products for our franchisees is among the best in the country.
3. Complete financial support: ColorTyme offers strong financial incentives for rent-to-own professionals who know the industry and need financial assistance in order to own their own business.
4. Real estate and legal support: ColorTyme assists with site selection and lease negotiation to give each ColorTyme store a great start in the community it serves. Franchisees also have free access to legal counsel regarding lease contracts and associated paperwork.
5. Training: The combination of exCEL (our in-store training program) and CTU (ColorTyme University for managers and owners, an operations and management development training program) provides the skills for success to franchisees and their teams.
6. Simplified operations: Day-to-day business activities are simplified and cost effective using state-of-the-art store operating and accounting systems.
7. Centralized product repair system: ColorTyme has a National Product Service program that provides weekly delivery, pick-up and replacement of merchandise at each store.
8. Name brand products and customized orders: ColorTyme customers are loyal in part because we have the brands they seek and the latest technology. Additionally, ColorTyme allows franchisees to customize their orders for customers.
9. Award-winning marketing: ColorTyme’s in-house marketing department works closely with high profile creative companies to develop direct mail marketing, broadcast media, web advertising, point of purchase display materials, promotional guides and calendars, yellow page advertising, on-hold advertising and much more.
10. New programs and revenue sources: ColorTyme has recently launched customized Pay Day Loans and Customer Wheels and Tires programs as another revenue source for franchisees. Both have complete operations manuals that will help you every step of the way.
“In two short years as a ColorTyme franchisee I have built three of my own ColorTyme stores and fully intend to have 10 stores in the next five years. Why can I say that with such confidence? Because I have the ability to run the store as I see fit but also draw on the support of an entire company through training, financing and marketing programs that give me a clear advantage over independent operators. ColorTyme has purchasing down to a science.”
Tom Smith, owner of three ColorTyme stores
in Maryland and Pennsylvania