BareBones WorkWear® wants to know . . . “If You Have What It Takes” to invest in a BBWW retail franchise store. That, and many other questions and issues are raised in the retail franchisor’s recently launched blog.
“This has been a great way to start a conversation directly with investors who are interested in the kind of quality brand and workwear franchising concept we’ve developed,” said Stu Nelson, Founder and CEO of BareBones.
With more to come, initial blog posts include:
- “We’re Not Your Typical Apparel Franchise”
- “Heroes Wanted For Apparel Franchise”
- “Maximize Growth Potential with Our Cross-Market Retail Opportunity”
- “One Clothing Franchise Concept, Many Revenue Opportunities”
- “The Blue-Collar Boom: Why Workwear Franchises Are In Demand”
- “You May Be A Perfect Fit For A Workwear Franchise If . . .”
According to Nelson, prospective franchisees have found the blog to be a valuable portal to begin evaluating their opportunity to join the BareBones franchise family.
BareBones WorkWear® is the national provider of useful apparel, footwear, and accessories for work, life and outdoor. The business was named to Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America for 2015. Like the original corporate stores, the workwear franchise features a wide array of quality brand name apparel, footwear, safety gear, and accessories. Retail franchise opportunities can be found at http://franchiseretailstore.com.