|Subscribe to company news feed:
|With 2,150* restaurants across the USA and 11 other countries and with gross annual turnover of more than $2 billion, Denny’s is the largest full-service family restaurant chain in the world. Denny’s serves families, seniors, young couples and the late night consumer. Operating for 59 years, Denny’s serves over 26 million guests a month.
Denny’s currently has area licensees in Canada, Curacao, Chile, China, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Guam, Honduras, Japan, Mexico and New Zealand.
Denny’s is ranked as one of the top 10 US franchises in the US by ‘Entrepreneur’ magazine.
* Denny’s Small – 70-200 sq. meters – malls, food courts, airports, train stations, universities
* Denny’s Full Size – 300-800 square meters – Mall anchors, stand alone, casinos (Las Vegas) and resorts (Disney Land and Disney World)
* Denny’s Classic American Café – 250-400 square meters – 1960s retro style café
* Denny’s Travel Centres – 250-500 square meters – In highway travel oasis
Area Licensee Candidate Requirements
* Strong, marketing oriented company involved in food related businesses
* Access to appropriate real estate
* Access to a minimum of US$5,000,000 capital for this project (a 10 unit license)
* Experience as a major brand restaurant developer
* Experience with western level food safety and quality assurance systems
* Access to supply chain resources (local/National)
Area Licensee Candidate Companies
* Multi-brand food licensing groups experienced with western brands
* Food service sector, hospitality, retailing and other service related businesses
* Real estate, property development and management businesses
* Developers and operators of shopping malls and retail centers
* Food and beverage distribution businesses
For information on an international license contact William Edwards at email@example.com or on T.1.949.224.3896
Email: William Edwards