Two Men and A Truck®, considered one of the top 25 best US franchise investments by the Wall Street Journal, is the largest moving franchise in North America. Started in 1985 with a single small truck as an after-school endeavor for two teenagers, in 2006, the company’s franchisees completed over 350,000 moves with 1,500 trucks in Canada, Ireland and the U.S. resulting in annual turnover of US$195,000,000.
Based on cutting edge Intranet technology, our business is able to operate on a global scale, while maintaining the small-town; friendly, professional and personalized service customers have come to rely on. Two Men and A Truck® is able to handle any commercial or residential move, be it one item or an entire household or business.
We are a high service ‘customer business’ based on taking market share and producing high margins, in a competitive, generally low quality, fragmented sector through the use of systems, standards, training, technology, marketing and very strong customer service.
Our marketing programs are designed for online localization. We offer online training programs. Our Movers Who Care® Unit Franchisee management software, Truck Stop® - Intranet-based Master and Unit Franchisee management tool and a monthly Unit Franchise ‘Profit Maximization Analysis’ offer unit and master franchisees state-of-the-art business tools.
1) High Annual Single Unit Franchisee Turnover (US$1,500,000 in the US)
2) High Margins (3-4 times the moving industry average)
3) Relatively low Unit Franchisee start-up investment (US$125,000)
4) High Customer Service (More than 90% of our customers would use us again)
5) High Technology Business Management (Proprietary Unit and Master Franchise Intranet and software)
6) A Very High Level of Training and Support (2 weeks of in-country support and 4 weeks training at Master start-up
7) Our headquarters and company operations are ISO 9000 certified
8) We Are A Franchise Business